Most people are familiar with our Hawaii Life TV show, and our outstanding sales agents, but have you thought about our property management team? Hawaii Life, at the time of this post, manages over 187 vacation rentals and 312 long term rentals, statewide. If you’ve ever wanted to see the busiest, most multitasking, and productive people in the industry? Talk to a property manager.
How does property management apply to you? Well, have you ever said any of these things?
- “I’d love to retire in Hawaii someday.”
- “I don’t have time or energy to take care of another property.”
- “Tenants will trash our house; I don’t want to rent!”
- “Some things came up, and we need to get back home” (to an outer island or the mainland)
We hear these things all the time, and all of these owners would benefit from a property manager.
- Want to retire someday? Buy now, then rent it out to help pay the mortgage, and move over when you’re ready!
- Don’t have time or energy? We do! In a downward trending sales market, keep your investment and weather the storm.
- Had a bad experience in the past with a tenant? We take pride in a stringent qualifying protocol. We conduct phone interviews; applicants must pay to apply, we run background/credit and eviction checks and meet every tenant in person over a slow but steady process. It’s difficult for a reason. Only the best get through. We want qualified, happy, respectful tenants as much as you do.
- Need to move off Kauai? Stuff happens, and life evolves. We can manage your assets while you move away. At the very least, this buys you time while you decide what to do next. Maybe you get to come back!
Some other things to consider:
- Did you know that the County requires all off-island owners to hire an on-island property manager?
- Did you know that most owners are unfamiliar with how to advertise their home for rent properly, screen tenants, manage security deposits, and understand the Landlord/Tenant Code?
- Did you know that a home that is lived in has much more longevity than a vacant one?
Our commitment is to our owners and the care of their home with well-qualified tenants and vetted vendors. Let us take the stress and worry out of protecting and managing your asset with our well qualified property management team.