When you’re living and relaxing on the Big Island of Hawaii, why settle for limited space? There’s plenty of elbow room (…and leg room…and head room…you get the idea) at this nearly 3,500 square foot home in Kailua-Kona. Everything about this listing is big…from the one-acre property to the 24-foot high ceilings to the 16′ x 32′ swimming pool.
The great room of all great rooms, with 24′ high ceilings and plenty of space to entertain (MLS# 600321)
Located in Kona Acres, a subdivision of one-acre parcels in North Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, this well-built home offers an exhaustive list of features.
A gated driveway gives access to a large driveway and a 3-car garage
Its location at the top of a terraced property takes advantage of expansive ocean views and cool breezes. With over 1,100 sf of lanai space and a solar-heated pool, there’s an abundance of room for outdoor relaxation and entertaining. Three of the bedrooms are en-suites with their own bathrooms. The lower level of the home was designed to convert existing finished storage space into a guest quarters, which has its own entrance from the garage and exterior.
Plenty of room around the pool
A large kitchen for a large home…with quality cabinetry and granite countertops
The view from the generous lanai
Other features include:
- Photovoltaic power (owned, not leased)
- Solar hot water
- Cathedral ceilings (24′ high) with exposed wood trusses (spruce & pine)
- Wide, sliding panel opening from living room to rear lanai
- Ceramic tile throughout
- Gated driveway and fenced property
- 3-car garage with additional space for a workbench or storage
- Solid granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Propane stove & dryer (electric dryer hookup also installed)
- Separate laundry room
- No HOA dues
- Approximately 1/2 acre of level land for a future orchard, garden, or lawn
Approximately 1/2 of the one-acre parcel is level and ready for your orchard or grassy yard…and possibly a separate farm dwelling. Make it your own!