Large Waimea Home For Sale with Quality, Value, and Convenient Town Location
Town/Dry Side Waimea, Low Inventory, Increasing Prices, and Velocity of Sales
According to MLS data, there are presently only 13 active listings between $500,000 and $1,000,000, from town to dryside Waimea, and prices are on the rise. Year over year, in this market (from 2010 to 2011), there was a 50% INCREASE in sales with 15 sales in 2011 compared to 10 sales in 2010. Prices were up almost 10% with the average 2010 sale of $661,090 compared to average 2011 sale of $717,833.
Hokuula Home (MLS# 249232) Gets High Marks on Buyer’s Wish Lists
Buyer’s Wish Lists and Checklists
Buyers often have a very specific wish list of characteristics they are looking for in a home purchase – even with checklists on clipboards to take note of features and likes/dislikes. Seldom do we find properties on the Waimea/Kamuela market that meet EVERY criterion – Price range, location, good condition, guest quarters, extra bedrooms, etc… There is usually some compromise on location or price, or condition, number of bedrooms, or square footage; that is until (MLS# 249232) came on the market…
- 4 bedrooms PLUS downstairs guest quarters, or 3 bedrooms plus office plus artist studio (don’t forget the separate entrance!)
- Good condition
- Fenced, grassy yard
- Oversize garage – room for cars and workout or workshop
- Spacious, attached, self contained, secure storage locker to store everything
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry
- Convenient location in the heart of Waimea town within walking distance to schools, hospital, shopping, restaurants, and farmer’s market
- Architectural features – T&G ceilings, ohia poles, over sized picture windows
- Views – 3 mountain views and western sunset views
- Office space, art studio, or gym
- Guest quarters with private entrance
Hokuula Home (MLS# 249232) Presents Value Opportunity
- With inventory low and prices increasing, this property (MLS# 249232) is listed at $627,500 with 2,833 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and downstairs guest quarters, presents an exceptional value. $222 /square foot doesn’t include 866 square feet of lanais and TREXX decking.
This home is the best bargain presently on the market in terms of price per square foot, quality, location on the town to Dryside Waimea market today!
Separate Guest Quarters Downstairs with it’s own entrance.