Kilauea Farms Property With Exquisite Attention To The Finest Points Of Luxury – Part 1: Interior Features
They say, “The love is in the details.” If so, this 5.25-acre Kilauea Farms estate sitting cliffside over Pila’a Beach is essentially spilling over with love. Below is an assortment of the finer features of this 4BR/5BA masterpiece of a home (MLS# 256306).
Fit with Ribbon Mahogany cabinetry, granite counter tops, and a custom island with a Cherry Wood butcher-block counter top, whether one is fixing two scrambled eggs or harnessing the spirit of Julia Child and preparing Lobster Thermidor, it will be done in fashion.
Cherry Wood island gleaming under the glass-tiled Cupala
Essentially sponsored by Gagganau, working highlights include:
- Gagganau Tepan Yaki gas grill
- 5-burner gas cook top
- Both convection and steam wall ovens
- Over-sized warming drawer
- Built-in espresso/coffee maker
The two Shaw Fireclay large farmhouse sinks host Industrial Faucets while the Rohl Tri Flow faucet offers hot, cold, and filtered drinking water. Wood paneling and Schaub Hardware highlight the Sub-Zero double freezer, double refrigerator, and built-in ice maker, the Thermador built in 30″ Column refrigerator and the Fisher-Paykel Double drawer dishwasher.
With custom track lighting, Fanimation ceiling fans, and a natural-light-inviting glass-tiled Cupola above the island, this is the kitchen a chef might dream of having whilst already in a dream.
Ribbon Mohagony cabinetry with Gagganau appliances
With the clear views of the mountains, ocean, and fruit-laden valley below as compliments, the bedroom’s interiors host lavish features such as:
- Murano glass wall sconce lighting
- Fujitsu Wall high-velocity AC
- Built-in Ribbon Mahogany cabinetry with Limestone Fossil counter tops
- In-floor power sources
- Walls bathed in luxurious Ann Sacks tile
- “Dim-able” LED tape lighting washing upward against the tongue and groove wood ceiling panels
Vaulted ceilings, ocean views and Murano glass wall sconce lighting
With vaulted ceilings, charming window seats for reading, private balconies, and copious storage space, each of the four bedrooms earns the title of “master.”
Perhaps some folk’s favorite room in the house, all of the Spa-style bathrooms radiate both style and grace with a traditional yet plush design. Bathroom highlights include:
- Large soaking Air Bath tub with Herbeau Tub filler
- His and her custom vanities with under counter LED lighting
- Granite counter tops
- Stunning Ann Sacks designer series tile covering the walls
- Wall-mounted floating sink
- Rohl faucets and shower set ups
- A spacious double shower with Quartz slabs featuring Rain, Wall and handheld showers on each side
His and her custom vanities and a large Air Bath tub
Bathtub with a view…
Comfortable Great Room
Whether one is hosting guests or enjoying some intimate and well-earned “r and r”, the social center of this residence exudes comfort and elegance. Features include:
- IPE Flooring
- Folding glass Nana Wall with automatic screen system
- Truss Beams with LED lighting
- Granite counter tops
- A wet bar with Rohl Tri Flow faucet and porcelain bar sink
- Ribbon Mahogany cabinetry
- High-velocity AC
- Custom entertainment center with a TV lift package that accommodates a 65″ flat screen TV
Great, in every way…
General Interior Features
The aesthetic centerpiece of the residence is a custom-designed winding staircase, lending a classic touch to a modern masterpiece. Or if stairs are not your forte, utilize the simple and convenient elevator.
The spiral staircase, connecting the two floors in elegant style
High-velocity AC throughout maintains an ideal temperature while high-end track lighting provides gentle illumination and the in-wall vacuum system eliminates the hassle of dragging hoses from room to room to maintain cleanliness.
This downstairs powder room displays the stunning Ann Sacks glass and mirror tile found throughout the house