If you want to own a brand new condo in Kaka’ako, but didn’t think you could ever afford it, you may want to consider Ke Kilohana. This project is primarily accommodating reserved or “affordable” unit buyers, where they would need to qualify by being under a certain income and asset limit.
Ke Kilohana model kitchen in showroom
If this excites you, don’t think about it too long though, as it was just announced publicly that the lottery will be held on April 15, 2016.
Deadlines are as follows:
- Packet pickup: March 26, 2016 – April 3, 2016
- Application submission: April 8, 2016 – April 13, 2016
- Lottery: April 15, 2016 at 9:00am
- Unit selection for lottery winners: April 16, 2016
In order to be eligible to enter the lottery, you will need to be pre-approved for the loan by a project lender. This is a requirement when you submit the application. Lenders will be very busy, as you can imagine, so contacting them as soon as possible will ensure you meet the deadlines.
Price range of reserved units:
- 1 Bedroom: $392,246 – $442,246
- 2 Bedrooms: $473,789 – $538,612
- 3 Bedrooms: $544,274 – $560,774