Update: View all Kauai foreclosures
Here are the latest Kauai REO Listings that are either bank-owned (REO) or short sales (requires approval from all lien holders) for the first 18 days of February.
- Halelani Village At Puhi PH Ic #Z201 ($168,900)
- Islander On The Beach #223 ($170,000)
- Islander On The Beach #232 ($170,000)
- Islander On The Beach #323 ($175,000)
- Islander On The Beach #332 ($175,000)
- Paradise Court #C ($179,000)
- Kalapaki Vilas #2805 ($185,000)
- 2365 Oka St ($286,900)
- Kaha Lani #219 ($349,000)
- Kuhio Shores at Poipu #104 ($399,900)
- 4232 Malae St #B ($409,900)
- Pali Ke Kua #232 ($459,900)
- 4106 Kawili St #B ($475,000)
- 4475 Pukalani Pl ($525,000)
- Wha Rd #1 ($599,000)
- 5015 Emmalani Dr ($700,000)
- 3928 Punahele Rd ($799,000)
- 4560-J Uha Rd #1 ($855,000)
This segment of the market offers many good values in every price range. Check out this home in Lawai which is 80% finished and looks really nice on two acres. It is bank-owned.
New 4 bedroom Lawai REO home
Today on the Court House Steps,
- A Makahuena Poipu Condo sold for $450,000,
- A 1900 sq. ft. home in Wailua sold in a partition sale for $150,000.
- The other 14 Kauai property auctions scheduled for today were postponed until dates in March and April.
If you are interested in representation on this type of purchase, I can assist you.
I have a lot of short sale opportunities that may be the right fit for you.