I’ll be facilitating a seminar for 1st time home buyers and homeowners entitled Home Ownership 101, for those who wish to learn about purchasing a home. We’ll also cover the state of the Kauai real estate market and the types loans available including FHA and VA loans. The seminar will feature presenters from four dynamic companies including:
This is a fantastic time for 1st time home buyers and all types of buyers. Interest rates are still low (but may be trending up later in 2010). There is a 1st time home buyer’s tax credit which can save you up to $8000. The Kauai real estate market is hovering near or around its bottom. There are many distressed sellers and bank-owned properties which are bringing prices down.
There’s a lot to know about purchasing a home and a Kauai buyer’s agent can make it an easier process for you. Key points we will be covering at the seminar include:
- Reducing your debt, improving your credit score, and getting your financial house in order
- Taking advantage of the 1st Home buyers tax credit which expires April 30th
- Getting prepared to purchase a short sale or bank owned property – risks and rewards
- Current financing options for 1st time buyers including FHA loans.
- Understanding the process of escrow which is what you go through when you purchase property in the state of Hawaii.
Attendees will receive binders with lots of FREE Valuable information.
We’ll be having two sessions: Registration begins at 6:30 PM
Tuesday January 26th 7p.m.
Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
Thursday January 28th 7p.m.
Waimea Neighborhood Center
Register Online or for further information contact me, Ron Margolis, at 808.346.7095