This is a custom built mini mansion (MLS# 349632) for sale with many special design features perfectly executed. From the Koi pond that greets you on arrival to the pool shaped like the island of Maui, and everything in-between…nothing is spared in the design, details, and love that is put into this exquisite home.
This home includes:
- stamped concrete driveway
- 2×8 construction
- 5/8″ shear panel
- 9′ walls
- lanais and decks (front and back)
- stucco and lath siding
- tile roof
- granite counter tops
- in-ground pool and spa
- expansive overhead trellis from house, across pool, to the pool house
- rock wall
- ocean views
- invisible speakers
- built-in aquarium
- etched glass stair panels
- so much more!
Connect with my blogs on foreclosure properties (and more) and how to find the best value for your property purchase, which includes a step-by-step process on “how to” purchase your bank owned property.
Our offices are working upwards of 30 pre-foreclosures (properties not listed in the MLS) at any given time. To protect homeowners and tenants currently still living in bank owned properties, and because of MLS rules, we are unable to give out addresses of our unlisted pre-foreclosures.
As bank owned properties are able to be listed on the MLS, if you answer a few questions below, we will contact you when a property of your dreams is about to be listed.
Please call with or send the information below:
- Assets you desire in a property (i.e. acreage with a house and cottage, condo, 3 bed/2 bath, swimming pool, vacation rental on the golf course, etc.)
- Pre-approval letter or proof of cash. I would be happy to send you names of loan officers, so that you can be pre-approved and ready to make an offer
- Preferred location (i.e. W. Maui, S. Maui, or an actual town such as Haiku, Kapalua, Kihei, Wailea, or a zip code)
- Phone number, name, and email address
Kathleen Wilson, SSCP – Short Sale Certified Professional – Five Star Institute, RECP – REO Certified Professional – Five Star Institute and SFR – Short Sale Foreclosure Resource