As part of my commitment to keeping the community informed about West Maui’s resort laden micro-market real estate environment, I’m bringing you an up-to-date, comprehensive property market summary of the Kaanapali Hillside, a Westside premier residential hillside community.
What You’ll Find
- Actual Sales Prices: learn exactly how much specific properties sold for
- Sales Volume: see the strength of the market in terms of how many properties sold
- Days on Market: understand how long it takes the average property to sell
- List Price vs. Sold Price: see how the final sales price compares to the listing price
- Price Per Square Foot: which is critical in calculating real estate values
- Asset % Growth: what is the year over year appreciation of my property
- Current Inventory: what is actively for sale and currently under contract
Before we dig into the numbers, make sure you subscribe to my blog if you want to be notified of future market reports as they come available.
Kaanapali Hillside 2020 | Market Headlines
- 2020 is poised to meet 2019 for the number of properties sold
- Historically (since 1996), approximately 10 properties sell per year.
- The average sale price is up 13% year over year ($1.575M).
- Seller’s price negotiation remains strong at a 94% List to Sell ratio
- Currently 6 properties remain actively listed for sale ranging from $1.15M – $2.97M
- And with interest rates at historic lows, Buyer purchasing power is still high.
Sales Sales & More Sales Data
|Year||Avg List Price||Avg Sold Price||% List Sell||% Yr Gr||$/Sq Ft||DOM||# Sold|
Want to Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling Kaanapali real estate or have any questions about the area or the market in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.