Idyllic Holualoa Estate With Panoramic Views For Auction With No Reserve!
Currently Listed for $7.750M | No Reserve | MLS# 653629| Bidding Opens: Jan 21, 2022
CLICK HERE to preview a video of this beautiful estate!
Step into your own private turnkey resort with this spectacular nine-bedroom estate in the exclusive Keaolani gated community. Tucked high on the coveted slopes of Holualoa, this five-acre paradise is surrounded by panoramic coastline and ocean views that truly make the most of its idyllic location.
Keaolani Estate | 75-877 Keaolani Dr | 6,825 SF | 9 BR / 9 full & 2 half BA | 5.08 acres
The main house, designed by renowned architect Lucky Bennett and built by Maryl Construction, is organized with entertaining in mind, with a truly seamless transition between the gorgeous grounds and the house itself. The great room is extended by the incredible outdoor lanai space, made even better thanks to a “sweet spot” climate at 800-foot elevation.
Just beyond the lanai, the lap pool and spa beckon for an afternoon swimming and sunbathing. Guests will adore the three private guest suites, connected to the main house by a private covered walkway that meanders past a peaceful koi pond with two gentle waterfalls. A gourmet kitchen, sprawling primary suite, and countless massive windows complete this Hawaiian retreat.
- Total: 6,825 sf | 5.08 acres | 9 bedrooms | 9 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
- Architectural Features | Designed by Architect Lucky Bennett and built by Maryl Construction; Spectacular resort-style main house with covered walkway to three guest suites; Custom built, hardwood Koa cabinets by Roy Lambrecht throughout; Spacious primary suite; Gourmet kitchen; Sprawling great room that opens to the grand lanai; Separate annex structure with five additional bedroom suites and private laundry room
- Outdoor Features | Panoramic view of the Kailua-Kona coastline; Working coffee farm with a fruit orchard and the largest private collection of hibiscus plant varieties in Hawaii; Grand lanai with access to indoor great room, fronting a large lap pool and spa; Free-flowing koi pond with two waterfalls
- Additional Spaces | Detached three-car garage with storage/equipment room; Private office; Media screening room
- Other Amenities | Central vacuum; Gated community; Security system; The 1,500+ coffee trees are suited to produce your own private label coffee brand
- Location | 5 minutes to Kona town; 8 minutes to Holualoa Village; 10 minutes to Kona Country Club Golf; 25 minutes to Kona International Airport; 3 hours by plane to Honolulu.
70-plus varieties of fruit orchards, coffee trees, and Hawaii’s largest private collection of hibiscus plant varieties thrive within the lush landscape.
Kailua-Kona sits in the very middle of the “West Side” coastline, where the town’s central location and idyllic weather makes it a recreational playground on the Big Island. Shops, farmers markets, art village, world-famous Kona coffee and restaurants wait to be discovered. Ali’i Drive, Kona’s coastal street, is minutes away from galleries, shopping and dining, all without sacrificing the remote privacy of your property. The charming Holualoa art village is only 8 minutes away and the Kona International Airport, is a convenient 25 minutes from your front door. Breezy Kona Estate built by Lucky Bennett
- Turnkey resort-style estate in exclusive gated community
- Panoramic coastline and ocean views
- 5 lush acres with coffee trees, fruit orchards, and hibiscus
- Sprawling primary suite plus 8 private guest suites