We are adapting to a new normal as COVID-19 reshapes every aspect of our daily lives. During these unprecedented times — as dramatic as they may be — we are evolving, expanding our capabilities, and honing the effectiveness of today’s technology. The world is changing fast and our resources are now a click away.
As with every industry, the pandemic has impacted the real estate market. Though day-to-day operations may be hindered, unique opportunities have sprouted from unusual circumstances. Sellers may face deadlines and be more willing to negotiate, while buyers are still on the hunt and might find deals too good to pass up. More than ever, it’s important to consult with your Realtor. Together, you can analyze your objective and financial position to determine if purchasing real estate during this time is right for you.
Home Buying with Virtual Tours
Social distancing may have us stuck indoors, but it doesn’t mean shopping for homes is limited to online research. With no open houses and minimal in-person showings, our clients are able to continue shopping through virtual tours.
- A digital house hunt saves on time and money. Having a Realtor attend your showings can greatly expedite the process, allowing you to view more homes in less time and still maintain your daily life.
- Virtual tours are a valuable tool for buyers moving from the mainland or those who can’t physically tour the property. That extra insight is reassuring before purchasing sight unseen.
- Easily re-play the footage to share with friends and family or compare with other properties
- LIVE option – ask questions as we tour, zoom in to details, and request measurements as needed
- 3D Matterport option – a step-by-step virtual experience (Preview Here)
Join us for a remote, video walk-through of that home you’ve had your eye on, without risking the home owner’s health or your own.