If you haven’t heard the news and have interest in the new D.R. Horton project at Hoopili, to follow is a snapshot. The first phase is Haakea at Hoopili. Haakea at Hoopili is planned for approximately 151 single-family homes, with prices from $583,000-$676,000. There will be 6 floor plans ranging in size from around 1,209 sq. ft. to 1,803 sq. ft. Select homes at Haakea will feature a convenient and flexible Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) option. Haakea is now selling.
Hoopili’ s Planned Overall Snapshot
- Commercial activity – up to 3,000,000 sq.ft.
- Community and recreation centers – 7 total throughout the community
- Parks and gathering places – 70+ acres total
- Places of learning – 5 DOE schools, including 3 elementary, 1 middle, and 1 high school
- Connection to rail – 3 rail stops – East Kapolei (Kroc Center), UH West O‘ahu, and Hoopili stations
- Connection to agriculture – 200+ acres of commercial farms and community gardens
Want to Know More?
If you would like to learn more or get registered for a home, let me know. I look forward to helping you find your perfect home!