HOAKALEI (ho a ka lei) is a new “Resort Marina” master planned community now taking shape at Ewa Beach, approximately 30 minutes from downtown Honolulu. According to the plan, it could very well become one of the premier residential resort marina destinations in the Hawaiian Islands.
* 600 + slip marina; Largest in the state.
* Hoakalei Country Club Golf Course… Ernie Els’ first signature course in Hawaii.
* Spectacular collection of new one and two story homes, beautifully crafted and built “green.”
* Hotel and spa featuring fashionable boutiques and restaurants along the marina promenade.
* A private beach club, canoe club, swim club, and tennis fitness center.
* Hawaiian cultural foundation.
* Pedestrian walkways linking the various amenities, all within a relaxed resort lifestyle.
For more than 35 years, the Haseko family of companies have built an exceptional record of accomplishment in the development of commercial, hotel and residential properties.
Hoakalei’s first village of homes called “KA MAKANA” currently has 22 furnished models on display, all of which are available to preview 7 days a week. The price point ranges from approximately $400,000 – $1,100,000 (for golf course frontage homes).
With over 300 sales in the past 24 months at “KA MAKANA”, now is the time to get in. Local bank financing and “buyer incentives” are in place.
Contact me to receive more detailed information about the homes for sale and the project scheme overview.