Is your home for sale? Are you thinking of putting your home on the market? Is your home ready to have a professional photographer come take pictures? Do you have clutter? Clutter you think is pretty, but a potential buyer might not think so, or it takes away from what they are looking at in your home?
With the Oahu real estate market being so hot, it’s a great time to sell. If you are thinking about selling and want to get your home into escrow right away, knowing some pre-selling tips would be very useful.
Here are some tips that are very helpful for making your home look spic and span, and move quickly!
1. Use professional photography, it really is key.
Lovely Jack and Jill bathroom decorated simple but pleasent to the eye
2. Stage your home. It’s very important to show buyers the beautiful features of your home, less is more!
3. Clean and neat is very important! It shows that you take care of your home and have pride of ownership.
4. Clean landscaping. Make sure the yard is professionally cleaned, weeds are gone, and trees are trimmed, especially here in Hawaii with all of our larger fruit trees. Buyers tend to think the less maintenance the better.
5. Remember the details. Again, clean and neat makes a world of difference. As you can see, here is a nice feature, a desk area looking out at the beautiful hallway. Having a fresh coat of paint on your home, or at least just touching up inside and out, makes a big difference.
6. Light and bright really helps show the cheerful and warm touches of your home.
7. Maintain your home, fix the small things before you put it on the market. You don’t want things to come up once in escrow. Doing a pre-home inspection with a professional home inspection company can be very helpful and gives you an idea of what items need to be addressed, so you can correct or just be aware of them when they do come up in escrow. This can also help you with pricing your home when comparing it to the other homes for sale in the area.
4 Bed, 3 Bath (MLS# 201622432)
If you need any information about selling, please contact me.
Aloha for now! See you next time!
Live the dream…Get your Hawaii Life now.