Hawaii Life Presents Worthshop 4 on Maui, Dec. 11th & 12th, 2014
A top Hollywood talent agent, an advertising guru, a Harvard business professor, and the CEO of a global media company are just a few of the renowned presenters coming to the Andaz Maui at Wailea to speak as part of Hawai’i Life’s annual Worthshop conference taking place on December 11th that focuses on trends, tools, and strategies for professionals serving the luxury marketplace.
Andaz Maui at Wailea
Worthshop features two days of presentations, hands-on workshops, musical performances, and networking opportunities designed to offer attendees both practical takeaways and inspiration.
Speakers : Teachers
The 2014 lineup of speakers includes:
- Jonathan Levine – Executive Booking Agent of Paradigm Talent (LA, Nashville who represents internationally acclaimed talent including the Black Crowes, Members of the Grateful Dead, Will.I.Am, and many more).
- Anita Alberse – Professor of Business Administration at Harvard School of Business.
- Ken Druckerman – CO-Founder of Left Right TV and producer of hundreds of hours of television programing including Mob Wives, This American Life, and more.
- Bob Hoffman – Author and Partner at Type A Group, an agency specializing in consulting ad agencies and media companies.
- Amy Bohutinsky – Chief Marketing Officer at Zillow responsible for all their brand advertising, marketing, branding, and communications.
- And many more.
Worthshop 4 will conclude with an evening performance by Dan Tepfer, a young, brilliant, and “tremendously gifted” (LA Times) pianist-composer from NYC, and singer Joanna Wallfisch, who has been described as a singer who “possesses a crystalline voice” (All About Jazz).
Joanna and Dan’s performance will be encapsulated by the art of legendary live concert painter Scramble Campbell, whose past subjects include artists such as BB King, Fats Domino, Willie Nelson, Widespread Panic, and String Cheese Incident. Scramble’s finished painting will be auctioned off to Worthshop attendees to benefit the Hawaiian Islands Land Trust.
Worthshop is an annual event created by Hawai’i Life Real Estate Brokers. To book a pass or to find out more information, call 1-888-Worthshop or go to Worthshop4.com. Early registration is highly recommended as space is limited.
What: Worthshop 4
When: Thursday, December 11, 2014
Where: The Andaz Maui at Wailea, 3550 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, HI. 96753
Who: The brightest minds in business, real estate, design, architecture, communications, technology, and more.
Price: Registration for the two day conference is $775 plus fees. Special room rates at the Andaz Maui at Wailea are also available exclusively for Worthshop 4 attendees.