Where else in Hawaii could you have a boat dock right out your back yard?
It is the best all around residential development for waterfront canal homes and condos in Oahu, coupled with a great community lifestyle and culture. There is a large, diverse selection of residential inventory for sale in Hawaii Kai, and a very attractive price point in general…especially compared to similar type developments on the mainland.
There are many community amenities in Hawaii Kai:
- Three major shopping centers, all located on the water, including Costco.
- Doctor and dental clinics; Kaiser, Straub, and Queens, etc.
- Fine dining, restaurants, cafes, pubs, live music…where local friends meet.
- Water sports mecca: boat Launches for the canal waterways with ocean access.
- Fishing, surfing, kite surfing, scuba diving, para-sailing, jet skiing, paddling, kayaking.
- Huge reef-sheltered bay and lagoons with direct ocean access (boat ramp/launch), as well as shaded grassy beach parks with barbecues, toilets, and showers.
- Level terrain: jog, walk bike, and leave the car at home.
- Dog-friendly community, including a dog park and oceanfront lagoons.
- Easy “city” access….Close in!
- And….great views of the ocean and mountains, a perfect climate, and beautiful trade-winds.
Koko Crater is one of several mountain scenes from the waterways….
The calm protected lagoon waters at Hawaii Kai
There is even an oceanfront condo development, called Napua Point, which is rare on this coast. It is a MUST to come check out the canal front homes for sale at Hawaii Kai, where you can have your own boat dock right off the backyard.
Contact me for a complete tour of Hawaii Kai, and for the best available locations and prices!