Halii Kai For Sale – Superior Oceanfront Condos at Reduced Prices
Starting in January, prices on unsold developer condo units at Hali’i Kai have been significantly reduced.
Hali’i Kai at Waikoloa combines high-end living with the Kohala Coast ocean views you want
Over the past few months, Halii Kai developer units have sold up to $1,100,000 (3 bed/3 bath oceanfront). Now the developer’s remaining units are priced from $475,000 to $775,000.
Why Hali’i Kai? Location, Location, Location
- Oceanfront – the only way to get closer is to get in the water
- Convenience – walk to supermarket and shops at Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 25-minute drive (approx.) from Kailua-Kona airport
- Beautiful Big Island beaches and award-winning golf courses only minutes away – Anaehoomalu Bay (A-Bay), Mauna Kea (Kaunaoa), Hapuna, 69’s, and Puako
- Quality – high-end finishes, landscaping, and oceanfront amenities
- Privacy – Hali’i Kai is a gated community with lower density than other coastal resorts
Private oceanfront owner’s club at Hali’i Kai is the place to gather at sunset
Hali’i Kai sits on thirty acres and features a multi-level, lagoon-style, heated outdoor saltwater pool, and offers two and three bedroom villas with great views of the ocean, mountains, and golf courses.
There is a private owner’s club on-site, oceanfront restaurant and bar with a Homeowners Happy Hour – a great place for meeting other Halii Kai owners, residents, and guests. From the Clubhouse, there is a view of all five Big Island mountains, and whales breaching in winter.
Does it get better than this? Hali’i Kai for sale at reduced prices?