Aloha All! I am so excited to share with you this new community that is having its Grand Opening this weekend, January 14, 2017.
Last weekend I had the pleasure of being able to view this brand new development in Ewa Beach on Oahu. This development has 4 models to choose from (preview of all four models). There will be three different 4 bed/3 bath models and one 3 bed/2 bath model to choose from. The prices are starting in the mid $500k to $565k range.
New – Phase 1 – SEAbridge Homes Available Now
Models will be open this Saturday, January 14th, at 10:00 am
Lottery on Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 11 am
Deadline to enter is Thursday, January 19, at 3 pm
Here is a sneak peek of some of the homes:
Beautiful mountain range looking out from SEAbridge
What’s Being Offered to Buyers
Here are some great facts to know about what SEAbridge is offering to buyers:
- Eleven (11) new 3 to 4 bedroom homes from $513,500 – $562,200
- March/April 2017 estimated move-in
- Model Address: 91-1159 Kamakana Street #113
- Near the new Ka Makana Alii and Laulani Shopping Centers
- Near the Coral Creek, Barber’s Point, Hoakalei and Hawaii Prince Golf Courses
- Near the beach
- USDA, VA, FHA, CONV loans are still available. Current USDA, FHA and VA rates start at 3.375%. Hawaii State MCC program is still available! Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Gentry will pay points and closing costs up to 3%, if you use our participating lender.
This is Kamakana Street. This is going to be the new extension into the Hoakalei community. On the right of the picture you see SEAbrigde homes being built.
SEAbridge homes under construction
If you are interested in SEAbridge, or want to get put on the developers’ buyer list for the lottery, email or call and I will get your name submitted in the priority buyer list to purchase a home. All of the homes are approved for purchase using your Hawaii VA Home Loan.
In order to participate in the upcoming lottery, you need to submit 2 items:
- Pre-Approval Letter
- Notarized Owner Occupant Affidavit
If you need any information about selling or about buying a home on Oahu, please contact me.
Aloha for now! See you next time!
P.S. I love my Ewa Beach Life!!
Live the dream…Get your Hawaii Life now.