Screaming Deal West Maui Vacation Rental Property at Kaanapali Shores
One of our newest listings, Ka’anapali Shores #408, priced to sell at $499k, represents an excellent opportunity for a buyer to secure a fantastic deal on a large one-bedroom beachfront Ka’anapali resort vacation rental condo with strong ocean views, excellent privacy, and promising short term rental income.
What to Know About Ka’anapali Shores #408
806 sq.ft. living + 102 sq.ft. lanai | 1BR / 1BA | $499K | (MLS# 366255)
What We Love About Ka’anapali Shores #408
- Remodeled – the property was extensively remodeled and is in great shape for owners and guest clients alike
- Privacy – this property sits on the outer norther edge of Ka’anapali Shores rather than the inner courtyard, which means that there is very little noise other than the waves gently hitting the shore
- Price – this property was previously listed with another brokerage firm for $50k higher than our current asking, it is priced in line with recent sold comparables, and is unequivocally one of the top vacation rental beachfront condos in all of West Maui
- Great floor plan – an open floor plan that flows seamlessly and has great views of the palms, Molokai island, the ocean from the kitchen, living area, lanai, and master bedroom
- Awesome rental income – this property grossed over $60k in the front desk rental program last year. Please reach out to me for a full breakdown of income vs. operating costs.
Ka’anapali Shores Value Propositions
- Beachfront – we aren’t developing any more beachfront properties in West Maui and it’s tough to beat a direct beachfront resort like this.
- Resort amenities – a grotto pool in the inner courtyard, an oceanfront pool, an onsite restaurant and bar with great views of the ocean and outer islands, tennis courts, a great gym, and several shops all onsite.
- Location – Ka’anapali Shores is located on the edge of North Ka’anapali and is a short driving distance to world-class golfing in Ka’anapali and Kapalua, many restaurants, fantastic beaches, and is directly across the street from a full service grocery store and a small shopping center.
Make Ka’anapali Shores #408 yours today.
Aloha from the listing Broker,Jeremy Stice
Stice@HawaiiLife.com 808.281.2178 Subscribe to my blog feed here: Subscribe to Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers » Jeremy Stice, R(S) by Email.