Ka Malanai by D.R. Horton
The eagerly anticipated lottery of D.R. Horton’s new Kailua condos will take place on Saturday, January 25th at 10:00am at Mid-Pacific Country Club. Lottery entrants must complete a notarized affidavit claiming their intent to occupy the residence for 365 consecutive days.
Entrants must also submit a Lottery Registration Form, on which they should designate their Realtor to insure Buyer Representation. Applications are due by 12:00pm on January 24th.
Lottery entrants may attend the drawing, but are not required. They also may designate their Realtor to attend and draw by a specific power of attorney. If an entrant’s name is drawn, he or she will be given 48 hours to select a unit. Additional back-up entrants will be selected for each unit in case of forfeiture. See complete instructions for the Ka Malanai Lottery.
Units For Sale
- 28 units are for sale in the building. Some units were pre-sold. Others will become models. See the floorplans for Ka Malanai condos.
- There is one 1-bedroom unit for sale. It’s the lowest priced unit at $477,755 and is model “F”.
- There are 15 2-bedroom units for sale. They are models A1, A2, A4, and B3. The one B3 unit is the largest 2-bedroom unit, at 1,440 sq.ft., and is listed for $824,155. The A models are listed from $750,755 up to $785,755.
- There are 12 3-bedroom units for sale. They are models B2, E, G1, and G2. They start at $847,700 for a 1,433 sq.ft. unit and increase to $952,755 for an 1,811 sq.ft. unit.
- The condo fees will range from $311 for the 1-bedroom unit, extending through the high $500s for a two bedroom unit, and from $680 up to $859/month for the most expensive 3-bedroom unit.
- Two parking spaces are offered with each 2 or 3 bedroom unit.
Answers to FAQs
- Condo amenities include water/sewer, exterior maintenance, BBQ areas, and permanent fitness equipment.
- Buyers will be able to go to the design center to select from a variety of standard finishes, and will be able to choose to upgrade certain items.
- There are no model homes at this time, nor in the near future. The photos shown in brochures and online are computer generated representations only.
- Completion of units is not expected until late spring or early summer.
- Every unit has central A/C.
- There is no photovoltaic power in the building.