Want to experience Makaha like you’ve never seen it? Located on the pristine Leeward Coast, in the stunning beach community of Makaha, this custom built home is perched on a gently sloping hill in a gated community and ready for you to move right in.
84-1059 Moaelehua Street, Makaha (MLS# 201502480)
This home was just completed in 2014, but the owners are headed back to mainland and now this home needs new owners to appreciate the tranquility, personal touches, and ethereal ambiance of this custom built Makaha gem. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms along with 1,791 sq. ft. of living space, this could be your dream home.
Makaha Done Right
There are several things about this house that make it stand out on the market:
1) The owners have it furnished with authentic mid-century modern furniture, that is both functional and comfortable and provides the perfect ambiance. The owners have no intentions of taking the furniture and it can be included with purchase of the home. If you love mid-century modern furnishings, this is a gold mine!
2) It is pet-friendly. There is even a cat lanai and plenty of space for your dogs.
3) The garage is big enough for two cars, and even has an extra room that could be used as an office, tool room, small studio, etc.
4) There’s an outdoor shower, perfect for rinsing off after a dip at the beach below.
5) The opportunity to finish the bottom floor and add a room or two.
6) The home is handicap accessible with ramps, wide doors, and bathrooms with high toilets and wide showers.
7) Just in case – the home is storm ready with a back-up generator and hurricane windows.
8) The master bathroom includes a beautiful walk-in Jacuzzi tub as well as a standing shower with a wonderfully finished stone pebble floor.
9) Retro blue Northern Star appliances and custom cabinets round out the open kitchen area. There is a party fridge on the large lanai overlooking Makaha beach providing panoramic views and perfect for winding down after a long day.
10) The distinct touches of the current owners from authentic mid-century modern furniture, other collector’s items, to retro appliances, beautiful dark wooden floors, this is Makaha done right.
11) Located in the gated Makaha community of Mauna’Olu Estates and listed at $899,000, this home is ready for you. Brand new, custom built, Makaha.
Contact me to schedule a showing, or for further details!