Phase II sales have begun!
Don’t miss your chance to own a quality single-family home at an affordable price.
Leeward Oahu’s newest residential neighborhood offers spacious, 3 to 5 bedroom, attached and detached single-family homes under condominium ownership. Prices are fee simple and start from the low $600k’s. Enjoy convenience and island living at its best and have peace of mind knowing Castle & Cooke Homes Hawaii has been building quality communities for over 50 years.
Phase II is expected to sell out quickly. Six “A” and “B” units are currently being offered on a first-come, first served basis from $606,000-$676,000. A lottery for 3 “B” plan units priced at $669,000-671,000 will be held on Monday, October 30, 2017. A lottery for 8 new units (3 A’s, 4 B’s, and 1 C) ranging from $606,000-$780,000 will be held on Friday, November 3, 2017.
Pu’uwai Place will feature 3 beautifully designed plans.
Plan A is a 3 bed/2.5 bath home with 1,386 SF of living space and a two-car garage.
Plan B is a 3 or 4 bed/2.5 bath home with 1,597 SF of living space and a 1-car garage ($658,000-$676,000)
Plan C is a 4 bedroom/3 bath home with 2,021 SF of living space, and a two-car garage. ($780,000)
Included features for all home plans:
- GE® smooth top slide in range
- GE® micro/hood combination with recirculating fan
- GE® dishwasher
- Maple cabinets with plywood boxes
- Corian® kitchen countertops
- Cultured marble bathroom countertops
- Selected Kohler® plumbing fixtures
- Hard surface flooring in kitchen, baths, and foyer
- Wall to wall carpeting in other areas
- Wire shelving in closets
- Central air-conditioning system
- Solar water heater
- Vinyl fencing at select areas
Pu’uwai Place is ideally located in the heart of Waipahu, with easy access to the freeway and the future Waipahu Transit Center for light rail. You’ll never lack for anything with dining, shopping, sports/outdoor recreation, culture and the arts, and higher education nearby.
Here’s a sampling:
Shopping & Restaurants
- Waikele Premium Outlets (Lowe’s, Starbucks, Chili’s Bar and Grill, Old Navy and The Gap Outlets among many others)
- 808 Urban Bowl
- Pearl’s Chinese Kitchen
- Sato’s Okazuya
- Tanioka’s Seafood & Catering
- Golden Coin Bake Shop
Arts & Culture
Parks & Recreation
- Waipahu Uka Neighborhood Park
- Hans L’Orange Park/Baseball Field
- Waipahu District Park
- Pearl Harbor Bike Path
Anticipation is high, so act quickly to see if this could be your new dream home!
How to Apply
Buyer requirements and prequalifications depend on the unit. (Deposit required for first-come-first-served units). Please contact me for full details!
Interested in Learning More?
Cathy Possedi, REALTOR(B) CRS, SRS, SFR, MRP