5 Reasons You Don’t Want to Miss the Hawaii VA Loans Homebuyer Seminar in Kona
Aloha military service members and veterans! Kimberly Dalton of Hawaii Life and Gabe Amey of Hawaii VA Loans are proud to announce the free VA Homebuyer Seminar at the Kona office of Hawaii Life on Thursday, February 6, 2014 from 6pm – 7:30pm.
Hawaii VA Loans
Hawaii VA Loans is at the forefront of delivering the latest news and information on your VA home loan benefits and the intricacies of the home buying process. Their mission is to make the VA purchasing experience an easy, exciting, and enjoyable one for their military clients by guiding them through the VA loan process, and being there for them every step of the way.
5 Reasons Not to Miss the Seminar
Here are five reasons why you don’t want to miss it:
- You will find out exactly what you need to do to begin your home search. The VA loan process is broken down for you in six easy steps.
- You will learn how much you are qualified for right then and there!
- You will discover what your Base Allowance for Housing (BAH) will buy in today’s Hawaii real estate market. The BAH rates for Hawaii increased 14.7% on January 1, 2014. If you’re receiving a housing allowance, find your new rate here.
- It’s on a weekday (for those who like their weekends free!)
- There will be free food and drinks! Enough said.
RSVP for the Kona Seminar
To RSVP for the Kona Seminar, simply click here. See you there!