Haiku Church/School House Property Sold at 97% of Asking Price on Maui
The Stice Team is pleased to announce that we just recently closed our listing at 490 Kaupakalua Rd., which was the historic Haiku church/school house property. We exclusively represented the seller on this transaction and were able to close the property in 40 days from start to finish (including the escrow period) to an all cash buyer at $580,000, which was roughly 97% of the original asking price. This was a very cool and totally unique property, I would encourage you to check out the original video blog that we did on the property.
We are very active in the Haiku real estate market and invest heavily in our listings. Our professional photography and videography, tremendous online exposure, and our neighborhood farming of about 600 addresses in Haiku consistently produces sold results.
Haiku Direct Mail Marketing
The property here on the left is the aforementioned 490 Kaupakalua Rd. and the property at 35 Waonahele Place is just down the road (www.35Waonahele.info), we were also able to put this property under contract in 25 days.
Smart Marketing and Solid Representation
On this postcard you will see the aforementioned 35 Waonahele under contract, 490 Kaupakalua as just sold, and another property we had listed on 84 South Holokai Rd. which we sold for $575,000 (96% of the asking price) – all of these properties are within one mile of each other in Haiku – we call that solid Stice Team representation in Haiku.
The top property on this postcard is our newest listing at 164 Ulumalu Rd. also in Haiku. Be sure to check out the video blog on this beautifully remodeled Haiku country home on 2.31 acres of park-like setting.
164 Ulumalu Rd. (MLS# 352760) listed at $699,000 is arguably the best buy in Haiku. It is a beautiful remodeled home with custom Koa cabinetry, travertine tile, granite, stainless appliances, and bamboo flooring.
Another of its highlights is the spacious open beam ceilings allowing in wonderful natural lighting all while providing flexible living options on an immaculately maintained 2.3 acres of land.
Looking for Smart Marketing and/or Solid Representation?
Maui Sellers – Why Hire the Stice Team to Represent You?
This is what our team of 3 full time real estate professionals can do for you:
- Exposure – The more eyes on your listing statistically means that you will get top dollar for your property. We have been selling our properties at a very high percentage of list to sold prices and we are always in need of more inventory to sell. Let us show you how we get at least 10 times more exposure than the majority of real estate brokerages in the state of Hawaii.
- Passion/Energy/Positive Attitude – We are a multi-generational team which means that we have the ability to appeal to broader audiences as well as the energy and marketing savvy to promote your property to the highest level. It is imperative that you have an advocate who provides a positive attitude and solutions to complete the transaction.
- Experience/Track Record – We are a full service team servicing the North Shore, Upcountry, Central Maui, South Maui, and West Maui and we are closing properties in all of these locations. The Stice Team has been connecting Maui Buyers and Sellers since 1979. Our team of 3 full time Realtors possesses a variety of skill sets and we capitalize on each others strengths to serve you best. We represent the very best in international marketing savvy, expert negotiation, and a strong focus on the details and transaction management to make sure the entire process is done properly and your interests are preserved above all else.
“We are very satisfied with their professional services, they did exactly what they said they were going to do, and we couldn’t have asked for a better presentation of our property.”
-Gerald and Duane (Dawn) Toussaint of Omaha, Nebraska – (www.Mahana608Sold.info)
Be sure to check out our 11 point marketing blog to see how we market and sell our listings all over Maui.
Maui Buyers – Why Hire the Stice Team to Represent You?
Tracy and Jeremy are longtime Maui Kama’aina who prides themselves on Smart Marketing and Solid Representation of buyers and sellers across the entire island of Maui. Our team of 3 full time real estate professionals is set up to service buyers and sellers on the West Side, Upcountry, Central Maui, the North Shore, and South Maui.
Tracy has been licensed as a Hawaii agent since 1979 and obtained his broker’s license in 1983, Tracy has 33 years invested in Hawaii real estate. Tracy has owned and operated 3 real estate firms over the years, managing as many as 30 agents. Over this time, he has been involved in over 2,000 transactions, both as managing broker and sales agent. During this time period, Tracy has seen just about everything that could happen during the course of a real estate transaction and we are here to guide you through it.
The Stice Team offers a significant advantage to our buyer clients with Tracy’s experience and expertise, Jeremy’s energy and tech savvy, and Heidi Farmer’s attention to detail and organization skills. Together we offer immense market knowledge and a commitment to swift, efficient, and thorough service.
The fact that we have lived here so long allows us to be well educated about the entire island, how each area differs, and to be honest with our buyer clients about what is going to work best for them.
- “They are truly helpful and loving people.”
Ron Anchetta and Michelle Romero Anchetta of Wailuku, Maui
Read about the Anchetta’s Experience about buying a bank owned home in Wailuku.
- “We couldn’t be happier about our experience.”
-Cherly M. Reichart M.D. Ph.D of Great Falls, Montana
Read about Cheryl and Charles’ Experience about buying a condo in Ka’anapali.
- “Jeremy turned out to be one of the most competent and diligent professionals I have ever worked with.”
-Richard Morgan and Linda Fess of Boise, Idaho
Read about Richard and Linda’s Experience about buying a condo in Lahaina.
Be sure to check out our company guide to purchasing real estate in Hawaii, the Hawaii Life Buyer Handbook.
How can our team help you accomplish your goals today?Jeremy Stice, R(S) 808.281.2178 Stice@HawaiiLife.com