Waikoloa Beach Resort Offers Variety of 3 Bedroom Condo Floor Plans
The different gated communities at Waikoloa Beach Resort vary by their location, number of units, floor plans, amenities, etc. I will focus today only on the size of the 3 bedroom units. Since the beginning of the year 2011, twelve 3 bedroom condos have sold at Waikoloa Beach Resort.Â They all offered 3 bedrooms with at least 2-2.5 bathrooms, or 3 bathrooms and more!
- At Waikoloa Colony Villas, the Plan B (3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom with 1,699 sq. ft. of living area) has sold three times this year. This type of floor plan offers one bedroom downstairs and two additional bedrooms upstairs.
- At Waikoloa Beach Villas, a total of four 3 bedroom units sold with 2 types of floor plans. Buyers have chosen either the â€œKai Lanaâ€ (Calm Sea) which is a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom with 1,725 sq. ft. of living area, or the “Kai Lani” (Heavenly Sea) type which is a larger unit since it is a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom plus den/study with 1,874 sq. ft. of living area.
- At Fairway Villas, only one 3 bedroom unit sold called the Club Villaâ€”plan 4. You are getting 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (den/study optional) with a living area of 1,611 sq. ft.
- Halii Kai scored with two 3 bedroom units sold. Buyers picked between the Ikena (view) planâ€”2 story, second and third level villas with 1,677 sq. ft. of living area, or the Kipuka (oasis in the lava) planâ€”single story garden level villa with 1,403 sq. ft. of living area.
- The 2 buyers at Kolea were the winners with the largest 3 bedrooms at Waikoloa Beach Resort.Â One of them purchased a 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom with 2,147 sq. ft. of living area (this floor plan is located in buildings 1-8, 10, 12, and 13; Villas B, C, E, and F) and the other one got a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom with 1,716 sq. ft. of living space (located in building 1-8, 10, 12, and 13; Villas A and D).
All 12 units have sold from $302,000 to $1,569,000. At Waikoloa Beach Resort, find the space you want at the price you need.