10 Reasons Why You Should Use a Real Estate Agent To Buy or Sell A House?
Top 10 reasons why representation by A real estate agent is in your best interest.
A real estate agent can:
- Help you evaluate your financial situation and understand different financing options.Â A Realtor can also assist you in finding a lender qualified to help you.
- Help you present your home for sale, and also keep you up to date on current market information regarding competing properties, lending conditions, and other aspects of the local real estate market.
- Pre-screen and escort qualified Buyers through your home to present it for sale.
- Utilize resources available to them that will assist you in the real estate buying or selling process. An agent’s access to local community information will help you evaluate properties based upon objective information.
- Provide you with the Due Diligence that is a crucial part of the process of evaluating a property.Â An agent will also assist and advise you in how to complete inspections, resolve title issues, and deal with other aspects of the real estate transaction.
- Coordinate with other agents through a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), providing other Broker as well as the general public with access to information about the property.
- Help you in various negotiations including the terms of a contract, financing, needed repairs, inclusions and exclusions, and other items.
- Help you evaluate any offers objectively, and also understand these offers in the context of the appraisal, inspection reports, the financing of the potential transaction, and other factors.
- Help write a legally binding document that provides protection and is particularly suited for the situation.
- Facilitate the closing process, help you avoid surprises, and assist in resolving any issues arising between the time of the agreement and Closing.Â These issues may include financing and title issues, insurance questions, needed home repairs, and the paperwork needed to complete the real estate transaction.