So You Found Your Dream Home… What’s Next?
Once you find your dream home, we need to make sure you get to actually move into it. We want to make sure that the process goes as smoothly as possible and stay far away from any issue that may arise that could cause us to lose our future home. Don’t make these crucial mistakes after you’ve gone into contract with your dream home.
Here Are The 10 MUST NOTS Once You’re In Escrow On Your Home
- Once you go into contract, don’t change jobs, become self-employed, or quit your job.
- Don’t buy a new car, van, or truck or you may end up living in it.
- Don’t use any charge cards or let your accounts fall behind.
- Don’t spend any money you have set aside for closing.
- Don’t omit any debt or liabilities from your loan application.
- Don’t buy any furniture even if the payment is deferred until after closing.
- Don’t allow any additional inquiries on your credit except for insurance purposes.
- Don’t make any large deposits or take out any large deposits without first checking with your lender or your agent.
- Don’t change bank accounts.
- Don’t co-sign on a loan for anyone, no matter what, and be sure to tell your lender if you already are a co-signer for anyone, that debt goes against you.
Want To Know More?
I hope this information helps. I want to make sure that you understand how to keep your home and actually close once I help you find it. Give me a call at 808-489-2541, and I’ll be sure to give you more information about how to stay safe and assure we can close on your home once you’ve gotten your offer accepted.