Where to Watch the Super Bowl on the Big Island’s Kohala Coast
Calling all Seahawks, Patriots, and Football Fans! Wondering where to watch the SuperBowl on the Big Island this Sunday? Here are my recommendations for places you can catch the game on the Kohala Coast.
Where Are You Most Likely to Find Local Residents?
1. Seafood Bar in Kawaihae – couple of TVs – great local bar with food.
2. Banjy’s Paradise Grill at the Waikoloa Village Golf Course. They are having a special Super Bowl party starting at 11am with a raffle and prizes.
3. Mauna Lani Golf Course Huli Sue’s Bar above the Pro Shop (you’ll have to pry yourself off the course). Smallish bar, often uncrowded.
Seafood Bar & Grill in Downtown Kawaihae
Visitors Will Most Likely Go To:
1. Tropics at Waikoloa Beach Resort – great beer, pizza, and many TVs.
2. Sansei Sushi and Steakhouse at Waikoloa Beach Resort (one TV, but a great bar, and they might set up another TV).
3. Lava Lava Beach Club – great views – lots of seating – a few TVs.
4. Tommy Bahama Restaurant and Bar at Shops at Mauna Lani – great bar – 4 TVs at the bar.
5. Hilton Hotel Malolo Lounge Sports Bar off the lobby – lots of TVs and lots of visitors, with free WiFi.
Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Download the free app for recommended places to go on the Big Island (click image to enlarge)
What’s Your Favorite Place?
Have I missed your favorite place? Please add yours in the comments below – thanks! Hope this all helps, and have fun watching the game!