Visit SALT at OUR KAKAAKO – Restaurants, Stores, and Services in Honolulu’s Trendiest Neighborhood
If you have not stopped by SALT at OUR KAKAAKO yet, you should give it a try. The Honolulu area has been transformed into a neighborhood meeting place filled with multiple restaurants, and ice cream, chocolate, and coffee places to visit. It is sprinkled with boutique stores and neighborhood services to shop at making living in Kakaako not only fun but also convenient. SALT covers an entire city block and is made of 85,000 square-feet of curated retail where residents can stop by for dinner, take a class at the local fitness club, or even get a haircut. SALT at OUR KAKAAKO offers services that people want and need in this urban and trendy neighborhood.
DINING at SALT at OUR KAKAAKO
There are currently several fun dining options at SALT. From sit down restaurants, to quick on the go food options, there is something at SALT at OUR KAKAAKO for everyone at any time of the day or in evening. The development is set up for Kakaako residents to use and enjoy at all times in a pedestrian-friendly environment.
Dining Tenants include:
- Bevy – Gathering place inspired by European style cocktail bars
- Bevy Market – Inspired by New York style markets and delis
- Butcher & Bird – Hawaii’s premiere full service butcher and deli shop
- 9BAR HNL – Coffee and bake shop
- Butterfly Ice Cream – Fine ice cream and sorbet
- Moku Kitchen – Chef-driven gathering spot inspired by Hawaii’s farming and ranch heritage
- Pioneer Saloon – Japanese bentos, plate lunches, and more
Moku Kitchen is one of many flavorful varieties of dining and food options at SALT at OUR KAKAAKO.
- Highway Inn – ono Hawaiian food since 1947
- Hank’s Haute Dogs – Hot Dogs menu like no other
- Insomnia – homestyle Vietnamese food since 2004
- Lanikai Juice – fresh smoothies and fruit bowls
- Pitch Sports Bar – first brick and mortar location from the bartenders of Free Spirits
- Mr. Tea Cafe – offering milk tea with boba
- Starbucks – a little Seattle in Honolulu
Explore fun food options at SALT.
- The Boiling Crab – A crab lover’s dream
- J’s BBQ and Grill – BBQ delights
- Juicd Life – Raw whole food “Cold Press Juice” company
- Morning Brew – Hawaiian coffee served fresh and yummy
- Lonohana Estate Chocolate – authentic Hawaiian chocolate
- Vein at Kakaako – Cuisine featuring Asian, Italian and local flavors
- Village Bottle Shop & Tasting Room – Craft beer bottle shop and beer cafe
There’s also something for seafood lovers.
SALT at OUR KAKAAKO is a perfect spot for boutique stores. Browse and shop at several SALT stores that offer surf apparel, unique and rare items from around the world, or vintage records. The Kakaako community is growing, and new and exciting tenants will be moving into the area over time.
The courtyard at SALT at OUR KAKAAKO.
Current shopping includes:
- Stoke House – Bringing surf culture to Kaka‘ako
- Gillia – Curated women’s collections of different lines from around the world
- Milo – Trendy boutique offering a variety of items including clothing, accessories, and books
- Hungry Ear Records – New and used LP records
- Urban Island Society – From clothing to furniture
Take advantage of the many one-of-a-kind services that are offered to visitors of SALT at OUR KAKAAKO. Relax, enjoy, learn, and explore. There is something for everyone at SALT.
Service Tenants include:
- 18|8 Fine Men’s Salon- A new kind of barbershop for men
- Salon Tiffany – All about hair, specializing in straightening and digital perms
- Epik Chiro – Taking care of your health needs
- Happiness U – In-person inspiration service
- Lash Love Beauty Lounge – Lash extensions and beauty services
Hair services are one of several services offered at SALT.
- Orange Theory Fitness – Fitness for every level
- Paiko – Natural art
- Sprint – Hello! Cell service.
- Treehouse – Everything you need for film photography
- Looney & Associates – Interior design firm specializing in hospitality
Orange Theory Fitness at SALT.
LIVING IN KAKAAKO
The area around SALT at OUR KAKAAKO has recently become vibrant and refreshed after years of minimal real estate activity on the west side of Kakaako. In the last couple of years, a few new condo buildings have sprung up and the community is becoming alive with activity and new residents, who moved into The Collection, 400 Keawe, and Keauhou Place. The eastern (Diamond Head) side of Kakaako is equally as busy with construction and the development of Ward Village, a new 60 acre master planned community, by the Howard Huges Corporation. Overall, Kakaako real estate is experiencing amazing growth with the addition of multiple new condominium buildings that range from affordable units to ultra luxury. The area is beautiful and super convenient to Downtown Honolulu, the beach at Ala Moana Beach Park, world-class shopping at Ala Moana Center, and additional restaurants in Waikiki.
The Collection condos at Kakaako.
Kakaako is an amazing neighborhood that is seeing revitalization unlike anywhere else in Honolulu. Restaurants, shops, and services similar to SALT at OUR KAKAAKO are popping up all over the neighborhood and catering to the new and existing residents. Stop by SALT to see for yourself how fun and vibrant the area has become, and if you would like to call this area “home”, don’t hesitate to contact me.