My evening leisurely stroll along my neighborhood Puako beach ends with a meditation with my turtle friends (Honu in Hawaiian) as they rest nested in the beach sand.
The Honu is an ancient symbol of longevity and the turtle has a profound totem animal message for us. They teach us to slow down. Did you know that turtles only have 2 to 3 breaths per minute and humans have 18 to 23 breaths per minute? That’s why the turtles live so long.
Turtles carry their “homes” on their backs and symbolizes that our earth is our home, so take good care of it.
Some of my Favorite Things to do on Big Island Hawaii:
- Sipping champagne and eating fresh strawberries on top of Mauna Kea Mountain. When measured from its oceanic base, Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world and topped with snow in the winter
- Visiting the local farmers; market for my fresh fruits and vegetables
- The Aloha Spirit. I love the people and culture, everyone is friendly, smiling, and stress-free
- The incredible lush green Hawaii backdrop with no traffic, and the brightest stars I have ever seen
- The diverse hiking, from waterfalls to volcanic rock
- The weather, sunshine and blue sky all year round
- Swimming in clear beautiful waters with turtles, dolphins, and manta rays
- And of course the stunning beaches. We have white, black and green sand beaches, I love Kua Bay! The perfect waves to splash and play
- Big Island living is so much more affordable than the other islands and we are growing so fast
Let’s make magic happen, live your dream NOW. Living in Hawaii is like living in Shangri-La, an earthly paradise, a utopia.
Keep me posted when you come visit, I would love to see you and share some of Hawaii’s most popular properties and sites.
Try This Breathwork Exerise
Inhale 4 short breaths, then take one long inhale and exhale. Draw the breath in and out through your nose, do 4 sets of 5 breaths for total of 20 breaths. Enjoy.
I am excited to keep you updated on the most popular Hawaii Real Estate opportunities. Contact me at email@example.com and I will keep you in the loop.