Aloha Dear Friends,
This is my New Years gift to you, Enjoy: Satori’s Healthy Lifestyle Journey, A Gift for You.
A 21 Day Journey Through Enlightenment
Be empowered to live in the present moment by shifting key aspects of your Physical, Mental and Spiritual life, designed to guide you through a powerful journey of self-discovery and personal Empowerment.
Practice the following and along with yoga every day for 21 days, and watch the magic transpire.
- Enjoy the following breathing method for a powerful relaxation sensation:
- 1. Take 4 short breaths
- 2. Then take one long breath
- 3. Pull the breath in and out through your nose
- Do 4 sets of 5 breaths, for a total of 20 breaths
- Feel the joy of smelling essential oils during your day — lavender, eucalyptus, rose, etc.
- Avoid junk food, white bread, white pasta, canned foods, dairy products, and food cooked a microwave.
- Enjoy fresh LOCALLY GROWN fruits and vegetables. Rice milk and yummy coconut milk are healthier than processed cow’s milk. Your body is your temple.
- Avoid eating animal products
- Visit peta.org and Watch “the rave diet” DVD ravediet.com
- Bless your food and be thankful for your sense of taste, prepare your food with LOVE.
- *Avoid alcohol. Do not smoke or take any unnecessary medicines or drugs during this time.
- (Only take medication necessary and prescribed by your physician.) Feel the joy in each breath you take.
- *When you experience negative thoughts or emotions, change them to positive ones.
- Recognize the emotion you are having, do not react the way you always react, change your reaction to be one of love and acceptance. Think happy thoughts. Watch “The Secret” thesecret.tv
- *Repeat a positive affirmation and or invocation such as “I am healthy” and “I am abundant,” to cancel out any negative thoughts.
- Let negative thoughts flow through you and be aware of whats going on in your mind, you have the power to change your thoughts and emotions. Let go of the drama.
- *Replace any feelings of fear with excitement.
- *Write inspirational words on your water bottles, such as LOVE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, HAPPINESS
- *Watch the movie “What The Bleep Do We Know.”
- *Have fun every day, if it does not bring you joy, nourishment, and empowerment, don’t do it.
- *Every day meditate for 5 minutes on transcending your senses: sight, sound, smell, taste, touch.
- *Don’t judge others; see all with love and compassion. Be an example of peace in our world.
- *Keep a journal of your journey and of your life. Write or draw what you feel.
- *Most importantly, FOLLOW YOUR BLISS.
“It’s not where you go, its how you feel for a moment in your life and allowing that moment to last forever.”- Satori
Bridging a healthy lifestyle, by changing your environment. Big Island Hawaii Luxury Real Estate Expert