There is not much to look at yet, but I am excited to say that Wailele Ridge, the touted condominium community planned for Napili that is said, “will blend the best of island living with thoroughly modern comforts, amenities, and convenience”, is set to begin sales in the near future. The project is located in West Maui just above Napili Market and Napilihau Road.
While pricing has yet to be determined, the entry price apparently is the low $400’s
This blog has been sitting on the shelf for a few weeks, as I had an at-length discussion with the developers sales office in mid-October. In addition for groundbreaking just right around the corner, this is what I found out:
1. Phase 1 Sales: They are releasing phase 1, a total of 7 buildings, and according to the site map, 44 units available (Buildings 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 17 & 18). There will be 158 units in all.
2. Pricing will be available after the condo docs are finalized. Estimates on the phone were 1-2 months. Condo documents are the main component holding up construction and they are in the process of finalization. Early part of December is the target.
3. The Public Lottery Will take place on December 2nd, from 4-6pm. Buyers must submit a pre-qualification letter or present proof of funds. And note: the public lottery is “just to hold a position” for Buyers…an order of selection, not the lottery to choose a unit.
Phase 1 sales consists of 7 buildings, 25 in all
4. Owner-Occupants First Priority: Primary residents and second homeowners only will qualify for the lottery.
Expansive and abundant ocean, island, and sunset views
5. Garages in a Condo?: Some units will have garages, some will not. And while a garage is always an awesome thing, a 2-car garage is even better. Ranging in size from approx. 180 sq. ft., 1-car to the bomber 400 sq. ft., 2-car garage. For a condo, this is tremendous!
6. Outdoor Space: Lanais will range from none to some units having a couple hundred square feet of lanai space. Options seem to be the theme here.
Molokai and the waters of the Pailolo Channel (separating Maui & Molokai)
7. Amenities: Infinity pool, multiple BBQs across the property, 2 spas, and a workout facility.
8. Smokers Beware: No smoking permitted on the property (even in the units).
9. Pets: 2 pets up to 35 lbs. are permitted.
Technically, ground has broken: Water lines being dug
10. Ocean & Island Views: Expansive ocean and Molokai views. Expansive!
11. It’s New!!! The newest development in West Maui = modern, beautiful, efficient!
This will look a lot different soon!
Want to Know More?
If you have any real estate related questions, or request Buyer’s representation for Wailele Ridge, please feel free to contact me or check out more recent Wailele Ridge articles I’ve written:
- Wailele Ridge: West Maui’s New Townhome Community
- Wailele Ridge West Maui: How & When Can I Purchase?
Thanks for reading!