As it’s my commitment to keep the local community informed, as well as anyone else that will listen 🙂 I am pleased to announce the sale of Hoonanea unit #220. I represented the buyer in this transaction as we closed on this 3 bed/2 bath Lokahi model unit for $477K. It was listed for $490K and was on the market for 150 days.
Desirable end unit location with access to garage from within the unit
This is my 3rd Hoonanea sale since November 2014, comprising 38% of the total volume. To give you an idea how this sale compares or trends with past Hoonanea 3-bedroom transactions, at the time of the sale:
- $477K sales price = $17K higher than the previous 3-bedroom unit sold earlier this year
- $477K sales price = $16K higher than last year’s 3-bedroom average sales price
- $477K sales price = 97% of list price…which is consistent with the last 2 years average list versus sold price
- $477K sales price = over $100K value gain for Sellers since purchasing in 2012
- View the complete history of Hoonanea sales
Click image to enlarge
Hoonanea is the newest condominium development in West Maui, which means buyers will enjoy spacious, open floor plans, 3-level townhome design, and upgraded interior features like stainless steel appliances, genuine wood cabinets, bamboo wood flooring, corian countertops, eco-friendly full-size washer and dryers, split system air conditioning units (no wall units here!), some with fenced-in backyards and 180 sq. ft. automatic garages.
Location, location, location. Centrally located with easy access to Hwy 30 and the Lahaina ByPass
No other West Maui condominium offers these type of amenities, with the lowest monthly maintenance fees you’ll find for units this size.
If you are an interested buyer and have questions about Hoonanea, or you’re an owner that would like to discuss your selling options, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for reading!