Aloha Dear Friends,
I would like to take this opportunity and share some interesting facts about possibly Auctioning your Luxury property.
Concierge Auctions “is the largest luxury real estate auction marketplace in the world with 90%+ market share and the most comprehensive database of high-net-worth property connoisseurs on the planet.”
I have met quite a few of the Concierge Auction representatives here on Big Island, and they are incredible at what they do. They all seem to have a super kind and genuine way about them.
Here are Some Benefits of Auctioning Your Luxury Property:
- Buyers come prepared to buy.
- Creates excitement around the property
- The property is exposed to a large number of pre-qualified buyers.
- Reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value.
I had the opportunity of previewing this stunning luxury home at 69-1790 Puako Beach Dr, Kamuela, HI that is going on auction from September 8 to the 14th, and I would love to share my views with you.
Many of you know from my previous blogs I am a huge fan of the area Puako, a private beach community. There is nothing better than having a beautiful home on the beach in Hawaii, and this home sits on over 1.62 acres on the beach in Puako.
With 4 large bedrooms and 4 and a half bathrooms, this home exudes luxury and beauty. There is a pond on property with the perfect opportunity to display lotus flowers and Koi fish. The grand entrance opens up with a vast ocean view flowing through the kitchen and living room. The kitchen has top-of-the-line appliances and the open indoor-outdoor space is amazing for entertaining.
This home is split and they are two bedrooms to the North wing and a beautiful covered bridge leads you to the South wing, giving privacy and space needed in a family home. Each bedroom takes advantage of the ocean views, and landscaped gardens.
With the ocean at your doorstep and year-round sunsets, this home could be yours.
Auction bids start currently at $8.95 Million and it’s listed by Hapuna Realty.
This luxury property is currently in a successful vacation rental program and has its STVR license in place.
What Makes Living In Puako Beach So Special?
- Footsteps to the best snorkeling on Big Island Hawaii
- Year-round sunsets
- A plethora of mango trees; I have 6 delicious trees on my property in Puako
- Best location, only 20 minutes from the Kona airport and 15 minutes from Waimea town
- The feeling of community, neighbors are incredible
- Majestic Mauna Kea mountain views
- One of the best places on our planet to view the stars and the Milky Way
- Nested between the world-renown Hapuna Beach and Fairmont Hotel
- Resort zoned, making Puako conforming to the new STVR vacation rental regulations
- No monthly HOA fees
- Enjoy the blessings of turkey; they come visit every day and roam around Puako
Looking for your perfect Hawaii home? Contact me today and let’s make your Hawaii dream home a reality.
808 333 2127