Concierge Auctions: Selling to the Highest Bidder
AUCTION: August 11-15. Offered for $9.95M. Reserve $5.99M.
Aloha Dear Friends,
This one-of-a-kind private Waterfalling Estate along the Hamakua Coast is going on auction. Hamakua means the “Breath of God,” and you truly feel a divine presence that takes your breath away.
I have seen quite a few incredible estates in my life and this Waterfalling Estate at 32-1056 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Ninole, listed by the lovely Carrie Nicholson, gave me a WOW. Anyone going to see the property should definitely walk down the wooden path and breathe in the magic of the waterfall.
Celebrities such as Justin Bieber and members of the Saudi royal family have enjoyed playing and staying at this spectacular estate.
Now the Waterfalling Estate is the perfect lockdown compound, you never want to leave, from a fast car race track around the property, to tennis courts, volleyball courts, state-of-the-art swimming pool, your own private waterfall and so much land to play with. Did I mention the mini-golf course and the two-story-high waterslide?
The Seller recently did a bunch of amazing updating to the property, and this estate feels fresh and ready for its new owner to enjoy.
Here are Some Features of the Waterfalling Estate
5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, and 3 Half Bathrooms
- 9.44 Acres
- 10,942 sq. ft. Interior
- Waterfalls from the Hamakua Coast
- Oyster quartzite and travertine tiles
- Three-story dual master suites with his and her bathrooms
- Fitness room
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Telescoping doors
- African Sapele mahogany ceilings
- Helicopter pad
- Labrador granite countertops
- 52 inch round Daytona pneumatic elevator
- Olympic-sized infinity pool
- 450 seat tennis and basketball stadium
- 9-hole golf pitch and putt
- Two-story waterslide
- Separate guest quarters
- Game room/media room
- Furniture included
- The property is booked for rentals through Utopian Luxury Villas
- The property generates a nice rental revenue
I would like to take this opportunity to share a little bit about the wonderful “Concierge Auctions” as a Company:
Concierge Auctions “is the largest luxury real estate auction marketplace in the world with 90%+ market share and the most comprehensive database of high-net-worth property connoisseurs on the planet.”
I have met quite a few of the Concierge Auction representatives here on Big Island, and they are incredible at what they do. They all seem to have a super kind and genuine way about them. Joshua Hawkin, is the go-to project manager for the Waterfalling Estate Auction. Joshua goes the extra mile and is a delight to work with.
Here are Some Benefits of Auctioning Your Luxury Property:
- Buyers come prepared to buy.
- Creates excitement around the property
- The property is exposed to a large number of pre-qualified buyers.
- Reduces long-term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- Assurance that property will be sold at true market value.
For more information on this stunning estate, contact me today and let’s PLAY!
“Satori, I know the passion and love you have always felt for Hale Mehana and that was shown in your care and pride while you had the listing on our ranch. The sale of this property will be quite a feather in your cap and hopefully bring you many new listings and buyers. Your positive outlook and spirituality embodies the essence of the Islands and whoever chooses you as their realtor will find themselves a thousand times blessed. I am so thrilled that you are our realtor representing us in the sale of Hale Mehana. It was truly meant to be and all the pieces have magically fallen into place with the buyers, sellers and realtors being the major pieces in this amazing and beautiful puzzle 🧩!”
— Keets Cassar, California
808 333 2127